Whether it’s for tailgating during football season, partying for Halloween, or just feeding the family, you can hardly go wrong when Wicked Hot Wings are on the menu–especially when Scotty O’Hotty is bringing the heat.
- 1 lb Boneless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle Vegetable or canola oil
- 4 cups Drake's Crispy Fry Mix
- 1 cup Water
- Add 2 cups Drake's Crispy Fry Mix in a 2 quart container, with a lid
- Make a wet mix by combining 2 cups Drake's Crispy Fry Mix with 1 cup water in a separate bowl.
- Preheat vegetable or canola oil in a stock pot or deep fryer to 375 degrees.
- Cut boneless skinless chicken breast or tenders into bite size pieces.
- Submerge the chicken pieces into the wet mix until coated.
- Let the excess Wet Mix drip off of each piece and then transfer, in small batches, to the lidded container with the dry fry mix.
- Put the lid on the container and shake it up.
- Use tongs to add the chicken pieces to the fryer. or pot, one at a time.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 degrees. It will take 3-4 minutes.
- In a separate pot, melt the butter and stir in the Scotty O'Hotty sauce of your choice.
- Coat the fried chicken pieces in the sauce and serve.
If your tastes run toward a really wicked sauce, consider using Scotty O'Hotty's Ghost (XXX), or their truly deadly Reaper de Muerte (XXXX), when making your sauce. The company makes a variety of hot sauce flavors and salsas. Products may be found in many grocery stores as well as online at www.scottyohotty.com.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.